East Corp. Electrical Services provides a wide spectrum of services on a commercial and industrial scale. Backed by an excellent response time, we provide quality installations by experienced licensed electricians.
Here’s a look at what we do:
- 24/hour emergency services
- Design/build: We are involved throughout the entire construction process, from conceptual stage and design/selection development to construction documentation and final installation/programming.
- Lighting design and cost analysis: We will explain in detail the different options available to you, determine how much lighting you need, and provide a cost outline for each option.
- Fire alarm installation, testing and monitoring: We design, service, install and maintain fire alarm systems.
- Security wiring: Handle all wiring for video/data systems.
- Preventive maintenance care program: We offer this program to all service customers, backed by a variety of preventive care procedures to reduce costly emergency service calls and increase production.
- Bucket truck services: We use aerial trucks to fix parking lot lighting and other lighting fixtures attached to tall buildings. Electrical maintenance/service call issues.
- Monthly light audits: We test all lighting, time clocks, emergency lighting and photo sensors for exterior and interior lighting.
- CAD services: Our experienced professional designers provide quality electrical drafting services for all of your design and planning needs, from power distribution layouts and electrical panel calculations to schematics and shop drawings.
- Annual fire alarm tests
- Energy audits: We will walk through your facility and determine where you can upgrade to save money on energy bills.
Professional service with personal attention: that’s our motto and we stick to it every day. With uniformed, ID’d, in-house technicians who show up in lettered vehicles, you get peace of mind knowing we can get the job done right – and on time.
East Corp. Electrical Services provides complete budgeting services from conceptual scope through bid documents. We will also design/build or work with architects and engineers to fine-tune the design in order to meet desired budget criteria. We are proud to offer fully integrated computerized estimating and purchasing departments for timely, accurate estimates.
Prior to beginning construction, East Corp. will review documents to clarify values and identify unwanted or unintended costs. Our technicians adhere to best practices that bring together key team members during the proposal process. We also encourage close coordination between design and construction team members from the design development stage through field construction and project completion.
We work with many clients on a variety of projects, such as:
- Medical/dental offices
- Day cares
- Car washes
- Retail stores
- Manufacturing plants
- Waste management facilities
- Clean rooms